Rajkamal Barscan Systems Pvt. Ltd., was established in the year 1996 being a leading supplier of Automatic Identification & Data Collection (AIDC) solutions in India.
All businesses have a need to identify, track and manage critical assets, resources and information, be it a chemist shop across the street, a global courier company delivering millions of articles or a manufacturing company. Rajkamal helps it's customers to keeping track of what's where.
Rajkamal's understanding and experience of the Indian industry coupled with internationally accepted cutting edge technologies from its principals gives it a leading edge in meeting with its client's expectations.
Rajkamal Positioning Statement
- 1996: Rajkamal Bar-Scan Systems Pvt Ltd. established
- 1997: Appointed as Intermec Technologies Partner in India
- 2000: First IER baggage tag printer sold to Jet airways
- 2001: Appointed as Magtek & Metrologic Partner in India
- 2002: First Wi-FI order picked from J&J
- 2004: Certified as the only Intermec Technologies Gold Partner in India -Appointed as First RF-Gen partner in India
- 2005: Introduced RFID Products in India
- 2006: Appointed as Transcore partner
- 2007: ISO certified -1st RFID order executed for Reliance Industries
- 2008: RFID order from Indian railway - Label factory commissioned
- 2009: RFID Order from Pepsi
- 2010: Appointed as Intermec Technologies Platinum Partner.
- 2011: Warehousing Automation Order from Hindustan Lever Limited for HHT and Printers.
- 2012: Border check post RFID order from Maharashtra State Transport Company Limited.
- 2013: Warehousing Automation Order from Reebok / Adidas / DuPont for supply of Intermec CK3 Wireless Mobile Devices.
- 2014: RFID based Warehouse Management System implemented in Lubrizol India.
- 2015: RFID based File Tracking System implemented in Lubrizol India.